Tips for Round 3:
(1) Do not deface or damage property, especially not in plain view of any police officer or within range of any surveillance camera.
(2) When determining whether to expose yourself to risk in the defense of University property, consider the level of support students have received from Pitt (which has basically thrown its students under the heavily fortified black Humvee).
(3) Under no circumstances should you establish secure positions from which to taunt anyone with organized chants such as "you should have gone to a real college," "bad cops get no donuts" or "who pissed on your donut?"
(4) Do not wear distinctive clothing.
(5) Never rely on the City's, or any police officer's, or the University's, familiarity with or respect for the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, especially the part about the right 'peaceably to assemble.'
(6) Do not harm any local, independent businesses.
(7) Eat pancakes
(8) Drink margaritas at Mad Mex. Not when eating pancakes, though. (Unless you're trying to clear room for more alcohol.)
(9) Get the hell out of Pittsburgh as soon as you graduate. I mean within minutes.
(10) Listen to the Pittsburgh G20 soundtrack (center column). It's better than anything you've been listening to, other than Green Day or your parents' Stones albums.
Good luck. Stay safe. Stay strong.
How many months make a trend?
4 hours ago