Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Infinonymity to Earth ... Come In, Earth ... Earth, Do You Read Me? . . . Earth? . .

UPDATE: According to my site's records, no one has visited Infinonymity since 1:46:56 this afternoon (two hours ago) visited this site between 1:47 and 5:33 this afternoon.

This is bizarre. My hit counter has not moved, did not move, and no new ISP address has registered.

I have removed the "test pattern" because we appear to be back to normal operating conditions as of 6:15 p.m.

3 comments:

MH said...

I commented at 3:46, down a few posts.

Bram Reichbaum said...

Yo.

Infinonymous said...

Yo, Bram. You may find out how tight you are with Luke after all.

I just heard that the stockpile of gas masks and other equipment for journalists has been determined to be inadequate for the large (3Kish) number of credentials issued, so those assigned to street beats will be preferred to those located inside the convention center. Plus, news organizations are issuing "safety bags" (swimming goggles, liquid antacid, baby shampoo, antihistamines, etc.).

I assume The Comet's intergalactic headquarters kitted you properly?