• Look for the Office of Municipal Investigations report concerning the Jordan Miles beating to surface soon.
• Look for the OMI report to be incredible. Literally.
• Look for an effort to reinstitute federal oversight of the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police.
• Look for that effort to have a strong chance to succeed.
• Look for Mark Nordenberg to resign as chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh this year.
• Look for Nordenberg to leave with his record inexplicably intact: Not a single word of support for the Pitt students (and soon-to-be disaffected Pitt alumni) brutalized during the G20 siege of Oakland.
• Look for Pittsburgh council member Bruce Kraus' push to detoxify the South Side Intoxication District to start producing tangible results.
• Look for InsolvenCity mayor Luke Ravenstahl to continue to (try to) obstruct Kraus' efforts.
• Look for Kraus to employ some Luke-proof methods.
• Look for Paul McKrell to pass (as Lauren Byrne, who might be even closer to the mayor than McKrell is, apparently already has) on a chance to challenge Patrick Dowd.
• Look for Luke Ravenstahl's attendance record to become a point for public debate.
The Laziest Son-of-a-bitch on the Planet
1 hour ago