1. Nearly 6 million entries were submitted in a single pick-the-winners contest (ESPN's).Infinonytune: She's A Beauty, The Tubes
2. More than 70 percent of the entries failed to predict a single Final Four team.
3. Roughly one in fifty entrants correctly chose two Final Four teams.
4. Two entrants -- among nearly six million -- correctly predicted all Final Four participants.
5. One of those entrants has refrained from taking credit for his selections (perhaps because, despite incredible precision with respect to the improbable Final Four, that entrant is in 6,343rd place).
Liberty Poles, Excise Tax and Rebellion: Part Three
18 hours ago