The Ravenstahl administration is proposing installation of government-operated surveillance cameras at a high-exposure pace. These proposals merit an Infindorsement if -- and solely if -- the first 12 additional cameras are mounted at these locations:
1) at the door to the mayor's office;
2) above the mayor's desk*;
3) at the door to Adam Ravenstahl's UPMC office*;
4) on the windshield of the mayor's city-issued vehicle;
5) above the bar at Cain's Saloon;
6) at the door to Yarone Zober's office;
7) outside whichever address the mayor currently claims as his formal primary residence*;
8) at the entrance to 225 Ross Street;
9) at the door to Dan Onorato's office;
10) at the other entrance to 225 Ross Street;
11) at the reception area of Summa Group LLC;
12) a roving camera, currently needed most at the entrance to the Pittsburgh Parking Authority's executive offices.
* These cameras should be motion-activated, to conserve energy.