1. How and when did the concept of a parking privatization transaction for Pittsburgh originate?
2. Which person(s) first mentioned or proposed a parking privatization plan for Pittsburgh?
3. Which city representative(s) first became aware of the subject?
4. Has anyone acting on behalf of the city communicated, directly or indirectly, with any of these people or entities (or their representatives or affiliates) about a privatized parking plan for Pittsburgh?
(a) Charles Zappala
(b) Gregory Zappala
(c) anyone named Zappala
(d) Bill Lieberman
(e) John Verbanac
(f) Edward Grattan
(g) Oxford Development
(h) Walnut Capital
(i) Gateway Financial
(j) any campaign contributor to Luke Ravenstahl
(k) any campaign contributor to Dan Onorato
(l) any campaign contributor to Jack Wagner
(m) any campaign contributor to a member of city council
(n) any state legislator
(o) County Executive Dan Onorato
(p) Government Ed Rendell
(q) any lobbyist
(r) Joe King
(s) GAI Consultants
(t) James Scalo
(u) Mascaro Construction
(v) Boich Companies
(w) Mosites Construction
(x) Bill Rudolph
(y) Forest City Enterprises
(z) a random blonde at Cain's Saloon
5. Has anyone associated with city government heard anything about participation (investment, employment, consulting, vendor) by southwestern Pennsylvanians in a privatized parking system?
6. Which southwestern Pennsylvanians have been mentioned concerning such participation?
7. Which outside advisors or consultants have communicated with city representatives concerning development, evaluation, or implementation of a privatized parking system?
8. Which prospective vendors have communicated with city representatives about involvement with a privatized parking system?
9. Who recommended Morgan Stanley for participation in a parking privatization project?
10. Were any other entities or persons considered for what has become Morgan Stanley's role in the parking privatization project?
11. Are you aware of any written analysis or review of alternatives to the transaction structure envisioned by Morgan Stanley?
12. Are you aware of any written analysis or review of experience(s) concerning other proposed or implemented privatized parking systems?
* The bunny visits only good boys and girls. Others get their goodies at the fifth floor of the City-County Building.