- If you get pinched for weed, just ask for a "Costa deal"
- If you prefer not to make payments to a city agency, just ask for the "Iron City Brewery treatment"
- If you want to purchase some public land but prefer not to pay market value, just ask for the "Steelers special"
- If you wish to avoid accountability for, say, mistakenly and drunkenly shooting an innocent citizen, or perhaps storming into a home to beat an occupant for objecting to your urination on his property, just call Judge Jeffrey Manning or District Judge Ronald Costa and ask for "you know, the deal"
- If city police are interfering with business by citing your customers for criminal offenses and parking violations, just call the mayor's office and ask for the "South Side special"
- If some high-priced lawyer tells you that, in his opinion, you can not get public job-retention grants if you are going to take every manufacturing job your company has out of town, first fire that no-nothing shyster, then call Luke Ravenstahl or Yarone Zober directly, and ask for the "Iron City plan"
The Trib's Now Reusing Old Pseudo-Science
38 minutes ago