- If you get pinched for weed, just ask for a "Costa deal"
- If you prefer not to make payments to a city agency, just ask for the "Iron City Brewery treatment"
- If you want to purchase some public land but prefer not to pay market value, just ask for the "Steelers special"
- If you wish to avoid accountability for, say, mistakenly and drunkenly shooting an innocent citizen, or perhaps storming into a home to beat an occupant for objecting to your urination on his property, just call Judge Jeffrey Manning or District Judge Ronald Costa and ask for "you know, the deal"
- If city police are interfering with business by citing your customers for criminal offenses and parking violations, just call the mayor's office and ask for the "South Side special"
- If some high-priced lawyer tells you that, in his opinion, you can not get public job-retention grants if you are going to take every manufacturing job your company has out of town, first fire that no-nothing shyster, then call Luke Ravenstahl or Yarone Zober directly, and ask for the "Iron City plan"
Friday, December 3, 2010
Given the rate at which important precedents are being established in and around InsolvenCity, the average citizen will soon have no need for a lawyer:
Posted by Infinonymous at 3:14 PM