Getting led around by the nostrils long enough, apparently, can make one extremely sore.
A few questions prompted by today's installment (and a couple of sidebars):
- Who is Jeffrey Thomas, and will we be reading more about him (and his playmates)?
- After today's trip to the Lehigh Valley, could the next leg lead to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre?
- Was the Allegheny County Democratic Committee's recent removal of Edward Grattan's name (as finance director) from its website related to the Post-Gazette's inquiries?
- Was Grattan's name removed because he is no longer coordinating fundraising for county Democrats, or merely as window-dressing?
- Is Jack Cambest (currently listed as Democratic Party solicitor, and also currently starring in several of the Post-Gazette's investigative reports) next to be depixelated?
- How much longer will 225 Ross Street seem like a good place for Democratic Committee headquarters?
- Who is Scott Balice Strategies, and will Rich Lord be mentioning it (and The Great InsolvenCity Parking Garage Sale) before his work is done?