- Fetterman (left) is the one who raises hell for his constituents to protest a swollen corporate freeloader's abuse of his town; Ravenstahl the one who raises hell with police outside a Steelers game, or repeatedly crashes an event on private property (after being told he isn't welcome) in pursuit of a photo op with a celebrity
- Fetterman is the one who accepts arrest like a man as the cost of civil disobedience; Ravenstahl (right) is the one who uses his elected position to whimper his way out of handcuffs after a drunken scrum with police, or uses his taxpayer-funded police escort to avoid arrest for defiant non-member trespass at a country club
- Fetterman is the one with the Harvard degree; Ravenstahl is the one destined to be subjected to the third degree
- Ravenstahl is the one continuously cocooned by a gangsta-class posse; Fetterman is the one who could break a troublemaker in half with bare hands, then cause Ravenstahl and the posse to faint by saying "boo"
- Fetterman is the one who appears on national television because Stephen Colbert is interested in his ideas and civic leadership; Ravenstahl is the one who appears on national television when the dogs that answer telephones, launch their own treats and pack their own suitcases cancel on Letterman
11 minutes ago