Here are some other things that are predictably a part of Ms. Doven's future:
1) She will join the list of those interviewed by Federal Bureau of Investigation agents concerning events associated with the mayor's office.
2) She will write a resume describing work for a "Mayor of Pittsburgh" but omitting identification of that mayor by name.
3) She will wonder why people keep mentioning Kevin Bacon's final scene in Animal House (on the sidewalk: "All is well"), and chuckling, as she walks away from them.
4) She will receive an invitation to her college graduating class' five-year reunion, at which gathering she will ask the recent law school grads to explain "qualified immunity."
5) She will encounter less competition for space on downtown sidewalks, for tables at InsolvenCity restaurants (suggested press release: "Why wait 45 minutes for a table in the suburbs when you can be seated at any downtown restaurant immediately"), and for parking spots in city business districts as Pittsburgh empties out.
Infinonytune: Shout, Otis Day & The Knights